Electromagnetic Diaphragm Pump SDP Series
SDP Series pumps are highly versatile, reliable & maintenance free Solenoid actuated diaphragm pumps. SR Make SDP series pumps are Solenoid driven & controlled both by PCB (Stroke frequency) as well as stroke length control Knob (Optional), to achieve very fine control of flow. The solid PTFE diaphragm construction makes it very strong & durable.
Key Design Features :
- Max flow rate up to 20 LPH., & pressure of Max 13 Kg/ sq. cm. for different models.
- Air Bleed arrangement built into liquid head in standard pump.
- Double ball NRV ensures long life & better accuracy.
- Operating voltage range viz. 185 – 250 V.
- Fault L. E. D. gives visual indication of low level in chemical tank.
- Inbuilt Level Switch inter-lock facility available as a standard feature.
- Steady state metering accuracy of + 5%, of pump output, at single setting of stroke. Reproducibility of ± 5% under standard conditions.
- Double scale pulse reduction: 0 ,100% / 0 , 25%
- Suitable to handle most corrosive fluids.
- Unlimited dry running capability.
- Compact, Light weight & Requires less space; Easy to operate & Maintain.
- Option of control of pump by remote signal. (4 to 20mA. / 0 to 10V ) available in Pump type ‘A’.
POWER SUPPLY :
- 230 Vac - 1 phase - 50/60 Hz/±10%; Upon request: 110 Vac/60 Hz; 12 Vdc; 24 V IP64 rating
- Ambient working temperature: 45°C
Pumps are provided with following Standard Accessories. :
- 1 - Injection valve
- 2 m. - Discharge Hose
- 1 m. - Air Bleed Hose
- 1 - Foot Valve/Filter
- 1 m. - Suction Hose
A wide range of Controllers suitable for different types of applications are also available upon request.
Application Sectors :
- Chemical Effluent / Water Treatment
- Pulp & Paper
- Sewage Treatment
Electromagnetic Diaphragm Pump Manufacturer, SDP Series, Nashik, India