Hydraulically Actuated Diaphrgm Pump HD Series
These are simple packaged plunger pumps.
Key Design Features :
- SR make HD type Diaphragm glandless pumps, with hermitically sealed Diaphragm allow leak free operation.
- Flow rates of 4000 LPH, & High discharge pressures of 100 Kg/sq. cm. can be achieved.
- Steady State metering accuracy of + - 1 % of pump output, at single setting of stroke from 10% - 100% (Turn down ratio 10:1).
- Reproducibility (Repeatability) better than +/- 2.5 % of set point.
- Inbuilt Pressure Relief & vacuum valve on the hydraulic side to safeguard system.
- Double diaphragm with rupture indication also available.
- Easily handles viscous fluids. They are compatible with most of fluids.
- Simplex and Multiplex arrangements of pumps available for universal use.
- Unlimited dry running capability.
- Heating or cooling jackets for liquid head is also available.
Standard Models :
Liquid Contact Materials (Wetted Parts) :
- S. S. 316
- Haste alloy ‘C’
- Or any other machinable material.
Application Sectors :
- Chemical Effluent / Water Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Power Plant
- Pharmaceutical Plant
- Oil Plant
- Pulp & Paper
- Sugar Industries
- Metal & Steel Plant
* Pump Design & Performance generally conforms international standard of API 675 *
Hydraulically Actuated Diaphrgm Pump, HD Series, Manufacturer, Nashik, India